Salem, MA Roofing Contractors
When you’re looking for top quality, you want our family-owned business at Cazeault Solar & Home. We are committed to providing all our customers with top-quality services throughout North Shore and the surrounding areas. You’ll have experienced, professional roofers for your roofing needs.
Your roof needs to keep your home protected year-round. After so many years, the weather and the effects of time can reduce the dependability of your Salem, MA roof. Whether you need repair or replacement, we can handle the project for you.
Your Best Choice for Roofing Contractors in Salem, MA
When you choose Cazeault Solar & Home roofing experts, our technicians will review your property’s current roofing system. We’ll check it thoroughly for safety and stability and give you a recommendation on your best repair or replacement options.
Here are a few of our professional exterior, roofing, & solar services:
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Replacement
- Asphalt Shingles
- Metal Roofing
- Tile Roofs
- Flat Roofing
- Commercial Roofing
- Residential Solar
- Commercial Solar
Solar Energy for Your Salem Home
When you take a look at energy solutions in today’s world, you’ll probably agree that there is no single “perfect” energy-producing technology. Even solar power has advantages and disadvantages, but the advantages of solar energy far outweigh the disadvantages when you are not paying an electric bill.
Solar Energy Advantages
- Solar energy is a renewable resource, for all practical purposes.
- Except for the processes involved in manufacturing the materials, solar energy does not give off any harmful substances.
- Sun, unlike fossil fuels, does not exist only in specific pockets of the earth: it is everywhere, although not in evenly distributed concentrations.
- Sunlight is free.
- While far from perfect, the technology required to use solar radiation as energy to produce heat, light, mechanical power, and electricity already exists.
- Small solar power systems are easily installed.
- The systems are very low maintenance: they have no moving parts (except for fans and pumps, for example) and can last a long time.
- Small systems require very little in the way of “monitoring” for routine operation.
- Given the right data, it is almost always possible to predict how much power a solar energy system will produce.
- The systems are quiet and increasingly unobtrusive.
About the Passive Cooling System
Solar cooling that does not take advantage of high technology is a possibility for every home. The Romans used a system of running water to cool down the exterior walls of their houses. The heat of the sun causes the water to evaporate and dissipate the heat within the house. This kind of system can be used on walls or on rooftops.
There are several passive cooling systems have been developed and tested. At their simplest, they rely on a coolant that absorbs and dissipates heat from the house. This could be a pool of water on the rooftop which absorbs sweat from the inside of the house as it evaporates on exposure to the sun.
Cazeault Solar & Home is your solar energy repair and replacement expert in the Gloucester, North Shore, and Salem areas of MA.